171 Paddock Hill Lane, Fairfield, CT – Christine Bond
This elegant Georgian Colonial home stands graciously amid 2.02 acres of exquisitely landscaped land, giving it an air of secluded serenity. Combining classic and modern elements, the home comes with spacious rooms adorned with exquisite details and décor, and was designed to allow easy flow from one area to another.
This three story gem features a paneled elevator at every level, five bedrooms, and a fully equipped, sunlit kitchen that come with a dining area. The living room, dining room, den and family room come with hardwood floors, while the masters’ bedroom comes with wall to wall carpeting.
Located at the gated Fairfield/Westport community of The Ridge, this property is currently listed at $1,550,000. Homeownership gives you access to exclusive community amenities that include a pool, a clubhouse, tennis courts, private roads and 24 hour security. The property also comes with beach rights at Long Island Sound.
- 5,084 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths
- Guest suite or playroom at the lower level
- Family room, library/study, office/computer room
- Full finished basement with garage and interior access
- 3 fireplaces
- Central vacuum system
- Security system
- Architectural style: Colonial, Georgian
- Lot size: 2.02 acres
- Cul de sac location, wooded surroundings
- Outdoor lighting
- Patio and terrace
- Storm doors and storm windows
- 3 space garage
- Golf courses – Fairfield offers several golf courses, including the private Brooklawn Country Club and Country Club of Fairfield, and the municipal golf courses, The Patterson Club and the Fairchild-Wheeler Golf Course.
- Long Island Sound – One of largest estuaries in the US, Long Island Sound offers fantastic water activities, such as swimming, fishing, boating and bird and wildlife watching.
- Riding trails – If you love horseback riding, Fairfield has an extensive bridle trail system managed by The Fairfield Bridle Trails Association.