216 Davenport Drive, Stamford, CT – Jordan Dolger
Unparalleled waterfront living awaits you at this stunning Southfield Point estate. Wake up to panoramic views of Long Island Sound and lighthouse – visible from practically every part of the house – and start your day with an invigorating stroll or morning run along your very own private beach.
The classic Colonial home features a spacious deck and balcony, perfect for soaking in the spectacular surrounding views. It sits on 1.03 acres of landscaped land, with an in-ground pool overlooking the ocean and its very own tennis court. Currently listed at $3,395,000, the property also comes with options for a dock slip and deep water mooring.
- 3,828 square feet
- 4 bedrooms and 4 and 1/2 bathrooms
- Recreation/play room
- 9+ foot ceilings, all window treatments and French doors on the living room
- Hardwood floor on the living room, dining room and family room
- 4 fireplaces, including one on the living room
- Partial basement
- Expansive, well-equipped kitchen
- Architectural style: Colonial
- Year built: 1920
- Lot size: 1.03 acres
- Cul de sac, fully fenced lot
- Full frontage waterfront
- Private beach and dock/mooring options
- Old Greenwich – This historic community is just a bike ride away. Enjoy the quaint, centuries-old buildings and structures, as well as the excellent coffee shops and restaurants found in the area.
- Waterfront restaurants – Take a water taxi to Harbor Point, where you can find fantastic waterfront restaurants, pubs and bars.
- Entertainment – The Stamford Center for the Arts and the Palace Theater stage symphony, pop and dance concerts, musicals and operas. Southfield Point community events include beach bashes and holiday parties.