41 Compo Parkway, Westport, CT
Located on one of Westport’s most sought-after streets, this gorgeous 4-bedroom, 5-bathroom ranch-style home comes with all the features you need to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle. Currently available for $2,499,000, this stylish masterpiece is situated close to the Longshore Golf Club and is a short walk away from Compo Beach, making it ideal for golfers or outdoor lovers.
The home takes full advantage of the scenic environment with large windows, vaulted ceilings, and skylights, allowing the interiors to bathe in plenty of natural light. The chef’s kitchen opens up to a spacious sundeck, which overlooks the sprawling 1.27-acre private landscape with colorful blossom trees and a gorgeous resort-style pool.
- 3,560 square feet
- Classic hardwood floors and barn beams
- Spacious chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and top-quality stainless steel appliances
- Living room with fireplace
- Centralized air conditioning
- Well-designed dining room
- Full walk out lower level with kitchenette
- Large bedroom with stunning views
- Asphalt shingle roof
- 2-car garage
- 1.27-acre lot size
- Heated inground pool
- Sundeck featuring beautiful panoramic views
- The award-winning Longshore Golf Club features an excellent golf course for players of all levels. In 2008, the course was recognized by Golf Digest as “one of the best places to play golf.”
- Located along the shore of the picturesque Long Island Sound, Compo Beach is a fantastic destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Visitors can enjoy a nice stroll along the boardwalk, play some beach volleyball, or simply relax and take in the gorgeous scenery.
- Enjoy shopping? Playhouse Plaza Shopping Center, Compo Acres, and Colonial Green Shopping Center are all just a few minutes away.
Need more information about Westport? Take a look at this page.