Featured Property: The Point – 44 Yarmouth Road Fairfield County, CT.
If you’re looking to live next to the water, this lovely waterfront property on 44 Yarmouth Road will make all your dreams come true. Known as “The Point,” the property boasts million-dollar views of Long Island Sound. Enjoy living in your own private peninsula in in of the most exclusive waterfront communities in Fairfield County, CT.
Check out this Colonial home located in 44 Yarmouth Road, currently listed in the market for $2,950,000.
- Architectural style: Greek Revival
- Lot size: 0.18 acres
- Total size: 5,007 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: Water access in three sides, porch, stunning views of Long Island Sound and the harbor.
- Homeowners will get to enjoy views of the Long Island Sound in every room of the house– a highly desired feature among waterfront properties.
- Luxurious construction details are found throughout the property, perfect for the sophisticated homebuyer.
- No. of bedrooms: 5
- No. of bathrooms: 5
- Kitchen appliances: Cook top, dishwasher, wall oven, refrigerator, microwave, freezer.
- Kitchen features: The kitchen is made to be the heart of the home, complete with custom cabinetry and a functional island to cook and entertain at the same time.
- Beautiful wood floors cover most of the property, adding a rustic appeal to this already beautiful waterfront home.
- The house also contains a great room, a formal dining room, a library/study, a recreation room, and a utility/laundry room.
- Schools located 44 Yarmouth Road include Rowayton Elementary School, McMahon High School, and Roton Middle School.
- Bell Island comes complete with sports facilities and a health club. Other amenities located nearby include a medical facility and golf course. Manhattan is approximately 45 minutes away.
To schedule a viewing or request for more information about The Point at 44 Yarmouth Road, get in touch with listing agent Todd David Miller today at 203-257-9909 or todd(dotted)miller(at)higginsgroup(dotted)com.
You can also visit our Norwalk, CT office at 50 Water Street.
Get to know the community of Norwalk, CT through our community guide.