Featured Property: 71 Coley Road Wilton, CT
Located along quiet community of Coley Road is a charming and idyllic single-family residence fits well in the pages of housekeeping magazines. 71 Coley Road is a picturesque Colonial property surrounded by lovely landscaping and verdant trees. An open floor plan with a great flow will greet you as you step inside, and you know you’re the king (or queen) of this kingdom.
71 Coley Road was built in 2004 and is located in the southern part of Wilton, CT. It is currently listed for sale at $1,295,000.
- Architectural style: Colonial
- Lot size: 2 acres
- Total size: 5,052 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: Asphalt shingle roof, grey-and-white facade, Thermopane windows, outdoor deck, and backyard.
- Whether you’re a young professional or a in a family, 71 Coley Road is the perfect place where you can lay down your roots. The home is designed for optimal living in mind, whatever your lifestyle is.
- Regularly host barbecues and brunches in 71 Coley Road– the backyard is the best place to entertain your guests. Hang out at the stone patio and roast some s’mores in the fire pit with your friends and family.
- No. of bedrooms: 4
- No. of bathrooms: 4 full baths, 2 half baths
- Kitchen appliances: Cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave.
- Kitchen features: A gourmet kitchen for the enthusiastic home cook, with plenty of room to move around especially if you’re multitasking. Top-of-the-line appliances are strategically placed around the kitchen, making it functional.
- Other home features include a 3-car garage, a family room, a formal dining room, laundry/utility, recreation/play room, study/office, mud room, and basement.
- Schools located within short distance from 71 Coley Road include Miller-Driscoll Elementary School, Middlebrook Middle School, Wilton High School, and Cider Mill Intermediate School.
- There are a variety of attractions located nearby, including Allen Meadows Park, Rolling Hills Country Club, and Bisceglie Park.
Are you ready for more? Contact Carol McMorris directly today at 203-247-5891 or cmcmorris(at)higginsgroup(dotted)com for more information about the property or to schedule a viewing. You can also drop by our Wilton, CT office at 5 River Road or call us at 203-762-2020.
For additional information about the area, check out our Wilton, CT town profile.