As a former special education teacher, Deborah exemplifies the terms Patience, Caring and Energetic. She is a goal oriented person with a strong work ethic who will dedicate her time to understand and address your wants and needs, while treating you with the utmost professionalism and respect. She is a good listener who follows through and is always eager to provide you with insight to your questions. Deborah is a strong negotiator who always maintains a positive productive relationship with her clients. She has demonstrated the ability to work with and through others to achieve results. Her access to a wide array of tools and resources allows her to refer clients to certified service providers such as movers, cleaners, maintenance, decorators, landscapers, reputable contractors, in addition to home protection insurance. Her organizational skills and market knowledge, as well as her experience in antique homes, home staging, renovation financing, and counseling, will ensure that your experience of buying and selling is as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- National Association of Realtors
- Mid- Fairfield County Association Board of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield CMLS (Connecticut Multiple Listing Service)
- Women’s Council of Realtors
Deborah was born in Brooklyn, New York. She has been a resident of Wilton, Connecticut for over 24 years. During her spare time, she enjoys traveling, exercising, golfing, salsa dancing, swimming and learning conversational Spanish. Deborah received her Bachelors of Arts Degree in English from Delaware State University and her Masters of Science in Education from The College of New Rochelle.
- Norwalk Emergency Shelter
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)
- ABC Of Ridgefield (A Better Chance Of Ridgefield)
- Mentor - Children’s Village
- Wilton Congregational Church - Bell Ringer
- Adult Non-Readers Program - Tutor
My Active and Sold Properties