A Fairfield resident for over 15 years, Pam is a devoted volunteer within the communityand has worked with such organizations as the Women’s Junior League of Fairfield County, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Autism Speaks, and the Special Education Parent Teacher’s Association, Inc. A creative thinker, Pam is outcome driven and a trusted agent who will focus on the special needs of her clients ensuringeach experience with Higgins Group Real Estate personalized and positive.
- Gateway Community College, New Haven CT
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Real Estate Consortium of Connecticut Community Colleges – Lead to the Consortium
- Real Estate Pre-licensing and Continuing Education Program Coordinator
- Housatonic Community College, Bridgeport, CT – Educational Assistant (CAMI grant)
- Real Estate University, Wilton CT –Business Operations
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT (Student Support Services)
- Follow through and results focused
- Negotiations and Advocacy
- Invested, trustworthy
- Learning and developing new skills
- Aromatherapy and Meditation
- Problem Solving – Creative Thinking, Innovation/Invention
Interested in a more holistic way of life, Pam is a Certified Aromatherapist (CA) and enjoys meditative practice. Pam is passionate about working with people to realize their dreams.
“Real Estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is the safest investment in the world” – Franklin D. Roosevelt