Viola is a dedicated REALTOR® who is passionate about the Real Estate industry and shows great enthusiasm when working with clients. Her goal is to exceed her clients' expectations while fulfilling their dreams.
Viola completed her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Connecticut. She has previously worked for large corporations as well as a small business with prior experience in Marketing, Sales and Consumer Relations.
While she enjoyed gaining these valuable and amazing experiences, the desire to pursue her lifelong dream career in Real Estate never left her mind! She brings to the industry her loyalty, honesty, professionalism and passion for matching one’s personality to their dream home. She also provides excellent advice to her clients through educational and professional expertise.
Having lived and worked in Fairfield and New Haven counties throughout the years, Viola offers great knowledge of both areas to her clientele. Her specialties include but not limited to Condos, Short Sales, First time home buyers, Estates, Renting, Selling, Purchasing, Foreclosures, etc…
Besides her love for Real Estate, Viola also enjoys traveling around the world, photography, decorating and remodeling homes, playing volleyball and spending quality time with her family.
Her Business Affiliations Include:
- The Greater Fairfield County CMLS
- CT Statewide MLS
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Valley Association of Realtors
- John F. Welch College of Business - Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT - Bachelors of Arts - Business Administration with Concentration in Management -Minor in Graphic Design
- Northwestern Community College, Real Estate Principles and Practices
My Active Listings and Sold Properties