Featured Property: 61 Singing Oaks Drive, Weston, CT
This magnificent 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom Colonial Georgian offers a seamless blend of comfort, luxury, and elegance. Originally built in 1992, the stylish property comes with four levels and over 10,651 square feet of living space. It is currently available for $2,850,000.
The home sits on a spacious corner lot surrounded by a stone fence. Immediately, you’ll notice the property’s incredible curb appeal – its classic Colonial Georgian architecture is superbly complemented by exterior features that include a lovely fountain, a gorgeous brick paved driveway, and spacious and well-maintained lawns.
A fine selection of luxurious custom features can be found all throughout the property. The home is perfect for entertaining guests, with features that include comfortable formal living and dining rooms, plenty of open space, and two large pools – a resort-style outdoor pool and an indoor pool equipped with fireplace, beautiful chandeliers, and elegant full bath with steam.
Homeowners get to enjoy an incredible level of comfort, with excellent interior features that include:
- 9ft+ high ceilings, French doors, and hardwood floors
- Spacious chef’s eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances
- Expertly designed family room with sun room and stone fireplace
- An upper floor office with wet bar and fireplace
- A finished lower level that features a full bath and steam, gym, and office space
- Gorgeous master bedroom suite with dressing room and tons of closet space
- A comfortable guest and pool house complete with kitchen, two baths, and an elegant bedroom and family room with fireplace.
Interested in buying this impressive, one-of-a-kind property? Get in touch with Higgins Group Real Estate by visiting this page. Our team of seasoned real estate agents are here to ensure a seamless, stress-free home buying experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’d like to know more about the area, take a look at this page.