Featured Property: 8 Sandpiper Road, Westport, CT
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac just a few steps away from the beach, this impressive 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Colonial beach home elegantly combines privacy and relaxation with breathtaking panoramic views of Long Island Sound.
This one-of-a-kind property is currently available for $4,400,000.
Recently renovated in 2014, the home exudes a sophisticated charm and a quiet ambiance, excellent for buyers in search of a relaxing lifestyle in a truly scenic location. Its elegant exterior features, designed using clean lines and stylish Colonial architecture, blends flawlessly with the location’s lush greenery and marvelous ocean views.
The home’s well-designed interiors offer an ideal balance of comfort, privacy, and sophistication. Stunning views can be admired from nearly every room, framed beautifully by the home’s large bay windows, folding glass walls, and glass sliding doors.
Other luxurious features you can enjoy include:
- A spacious open floor plan with hardwood floors, 9ft+ vaulted ceilings, and 2-story windows.
- NanaWall folding glass walls combining modern elegance with breathtaking views.
- Master wing with fireplace, his/her walk-in closets, and private outdoor patio perfect for al fresco dining.
- Two loft home offices which can also be used as guest bedrooms.
- Beautiful outdoor features that include lush gardens, outdoor patio with grill, and oversized roof deck where you can take in the picturesque views.
In addition to enjoying easy access to the beach, residents are also a few minutes away from a selection of nearby amenities that include a golf course, tennis courts, a park, a children’s playground, swimming pool, health club, library, and public transportation.
Interested in buying this beautiful home? Get in touch with Higgins Group Real Estate by visiting this page. Our team of seasoned real estate agents are here to ensure a seamless, stress-free home buying experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’d like to know more about the area, take a look at this page.