Real Estate Outlook in Easton
At Higgins Group Real Estate, we focus on helping our clients feel at ease and keeping them well-informed, so they will be able to make the best decisions in order to fulfill their goals.
As the top real estate firm in Fairfield County, we provide up-to-date information of some of the areas we specialize in. Here’s some useful information regarding the real estate outlook in Easton:
Easton has an estimated population of over 7,500 permanent residents, and a population density of about 274 per square mile. The city’s population has seen an increase of 2.75% since 2000.
Easton residents have a median age of 44.8. Properties have a median price of $296,400, and average household size is 2.97.
Easton at a glance
- Some of the top reasons to relocate to Easton is the city’s terrific climate, vibrant economy, and close proximity to New York City.
- A one-way commute to Easton has an average time of 34 minutes. Around 80% of the residents drive or carpool with others when going to work. About 15% work from home, and 5% use mass transit.
- 37 years is the median age of Easton real estate.
- Nearly 14% of Easton residents are renters. 8% is the current vacancy rate of houses and apartments in the city.
- Income per capita of Easton residents (including all adults and children) is $62, 493. The city’s median household income is $142, 434.
- On average, Easton gets about 46 inches of rain and around 36 inches of snow every year. The amount of sunny days in Easton is 206 per year. Hottest temperature is about 82 degrees (in July) while lowest is about 23 degrees (in January).
Thinking about relocating to Easton? Talk to Higgins Group Real Estate about your goals.
You can also visit this page for more real market information of other areas in Fairfield County.