Springdale Homes, Condos and Apartments for Sale
Springdale is a neighborhood in Stamford, CT known for its inviting small-town atmosphere and prime location right in the heart of the big city. The neighborhood encompasses roughly 3.5 square miles, and is home to an estimated population of 12,000 residents.
Springdale is a very picturesque neighborhood, with classic street lamps and brick facades lending an old-world feel to its tree-lined sidewalks.
Here, residents get quick access to New York City through the Springdale train station, in addition to a lovely traditional downtown area with shops, restaurants, a movie theater, and an ice rink.
Homes for sale in Springdale
Single-family homes in Springdale mostly consist of well-built mid-20th century and Cape Cod-style cottages with manicured lawns and gardens. Most of the homes in Springdale were built during the 1920s to the 1950s, with many of them enhanced by renovations and brand new additions throughout the years.
Buyers looking for larger lots will be able to find properties with plenty of acreage in Upper Springdale, an area close to New Canaan.
Common features of homes include:
- Spacious chef’s kitchens with custom-built cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- Large backyard decks with attached sunrooms
- Elegant formal dining rooms and family rooms equipped with fireplaces
- Spacious bedrooms with newly renovated bathrooms
Condos and apartments for sale in Springdale
Many of the small condos and apartments nor up in Springdale were built in the 1980s. They can be found along Hope Street, which is lined with a great selection of shops, movie theaters, restaurants, and public transportation stops.
Common features of condos and apartments include:
- Plenty of storage
- Large eat-in kitchens with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Bright living rooms with large windows and vintage hardwood floors
- Spacious private balconies and patios with excellent views
- Large master suites with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, and elegant tiled bathrooms
If you’d like more information about the properties available in Springdale, contact the Higgins Group today. Visit this page to get in touch with any of our offices.