Stamford, CT Homes for Sale
Stamford is a coastal city within Fairfield County that encompasses approximately 52 square miles, and is home to over 126,000 residents.
Several Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations are based in Stamford, and the city is located just around 30 miles from Manhattan, making it an excellent place to call home for those looking to start a career.
There’s plenty to enjoy around the city as well – from shopping hubs and craft beer breweries to miles of beautiful nature trails, and so much more.
Homes for sale in Stamford, CT
Buyers searching for the perfect home in Stamford will be delighted to find a superb selection of top-quality single-family homes located in safe and quiet neighborhoods.
Most neighborhoods in Stamford are located close to schools, services, and recreational areas, making them fantastic places to raise a growing family.
Some of the neighborhoods in Stamford include:
- Dolphin Cove
- East Side
- Harbor Point
- West Side
- South End
- North Stamford
- Long Ridge
- Bulls Head
Home buyers can choose from many brilliantly designed properties that include:
- Cozy traditional homes with beautifully landscaped yards
- Provincial-style homes with plenty of curb appeal
- Stylish ranch homes with relaxing water views
- Spacious 5-bedroom homes with bright and airy open floor plans and luxurious features
Common features in Stamford homes include:
- Close pro Convenient locations a few minutes away from train stations, shops, restaurants, and services
- Lush garden areas with covered outdoor patios
- Sunlit eat-in kitchens with stainless steel appliances and tons of cabinet space
- Beautifully designed living rooms and dining rooms
- Elegant master bedrooms with walk-in closets and large windows
- Oversized garages and tons of storage space
If you’d like more information about the excellent homes available in Stamford, contact the Higgins Group today. Visit this page to get in touch with any of our offices.