Ten most romantic places in Fairfield County, CT
February 9, 2017 | Higgins Group Real Estate
Take your sweetheart or a person you’d like to impress on a memorable night out or romantic getaway in ten of the most romantic places in Fairfield County, CT. You need not go far to treat your loved one to something special.
- Stanton House Inn Impress your date by taking him or her to the historic Stanton House Inn. Built in 1850, the former private residence now offers up to 20 rooms and suites for guests. Sip afternoon tea, eat a scrumptious dinner at the formal dining room, or cozy up in one of the fireplaces– it’s simple, but romantic.Stanton House Inn is located at 76 Maple Avenue, Greenwich, CT.
- The Aspetuck Land Trust Romance your significant other in one of the most beautiful conservation areas in Fairfield County. The Aspetuck Land Trust offers guided hikes and other tours that will draw you and your loved one closer. Before you leave, drop by the Red Bee Apiary and end your date on a sweet note (thanks to honey!)The Aspetuck Land Trust has preserves in Easton, Fairfield, Weston, and Westport. For more information, check out http://www.aspetucklandtrust.org.
- Compo Beach Watch the sun set and the sky turn into a lovely wash of purple, pink, and orange with your significant other from Compo Beach. Make a picnic out of it by– find a quiet spot and don’t forget some snacks and maybe a bottle of your favorite champagne.Compo Beach is located in Westport, CT.
- LUXE Modern Wine & Cocktails Paint the town red with your loved one. LUXE Modern Wine & Cocktails offers an impressive menu of cocktails and wine. Chat your server if you’re unfamiliar with cheese pairings so he or she can give you recommendations. Nothing beats conversation over great wine and cheese.LUXE Modern Wine & Cocktails is located in Westport, CT.
- L’Escale The French are experts at romance– you can see and taste it in their cuisine. Take your date to L’Escale, housed in the Delamar Hotel. L’Escale offers a fine dining experience featuring Provencal and Mediterranean fare.L’Escale is located in Delamar Greenwich Hotel at 500 Steamboat Road, Greenwich, CT.
- Oak + Almond Share a plate of delicious offerings fresh from the farm with your loved one at Oak + Almond, a “progressive farm to table restaurant.” The interiors, the decor, and the mood lighting will make the whole date a romantic one.Oak + Almond is located at 544 Main Avenue in Norwalk, CT.
- Bianco Rosso If the French way of romance is not your thing, maybe the Italians will impress. Bianco Rosso is casual yet stylish– enjoy a nice conversation and quality time with your loved one over wine, pizza, and other Italian favorites.Bianco Rosso is located at 151 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton, CT.
- Westport Country Playhouse If your significant other loves theater, Westport Country Playhouse is a must-visit date spot in Fairfield County. Grab a pair of tickets of an evening performance for a chance to dress up, then wine and dine after.The Westport Country Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court in Westport, CT.
- The Harborview Market For a refreshing change, invite your loved one out for a delectable brunch at The Harborview Market. The restaurant is known for their wide selection of homemade specials. It’s casual, it’s low-key, and it’s a beloved Bridgeport institution. If the weather is nice, you can have your meals outdoors.The Harborview Market is located at 218 Harborview Avenue in Bridgeport, CT.
- The Rolnick Observatory Invite your significant other to a stargazing date unlike any other. The Rolnick Observatory is the best place in Fairfield County to watch some stars and maybe catch a sighting of a shooting star. The night sky is a beautiful thing, and best shared with a loved one.The Rolnick Observatory is located at 182 Bayberry Lane in Westport, CT.