Things to do in Weston
A town known for its rural yet sophisticated charm, Weston offers a wide variety of recreational activities, events, and fun places to visit. Whether you’re into history, sports, arts and culture, or the outdoors, you can always find something fun to enjoy when you’re in town.
In case you don’t know where to start, here are some great ideas:
- If you love spending time outdoors, the Bisceglie-Scribner Park is the perfect spot for you. This picturesque park is filled with top-notch amenities, including a vast 53-acre recreation area with baseball fields, picnic facilities, a large swimming pond, and a fitness trail perfect for walking, jogging, or biking.
- The town may not have the busy commercial areas found in its larger neighboring communities, but Weston has “The Center,” – a great place to shop and interact with the locals. The Center is also home to a local food market, several restaurants, and some services including a bank, a pharmacy, dry cleaners, and more.
- Visit the Farmer’s Market located on the grounds of the Coley Homestead, held every Saturday during the months of May to September. During the winter, you can visit the Winter Market, hosted by The Weston Grange from November to May.
- Take your kids to the Weston Library, which offers a diverse variety of fun educational programs, workshops, and book clubs for residents of all ages.
- Weston’s Seniors Activities Center offers numerous programs such as yoga and fitness classes, arts and crafts groups, and many more.
- The Weston Commission for the Arts organizes a wide selection of art, music and other cultural events every year. Visit their Facebook page for announcements about upcoming events.
If you want to know more about the town of Weston, take a look at this page.