Sitting atop a hill, with unobstructed views of a lush, wooded lawn and a natural pond, this Contemporary Mediterranean home in Weston, CT definitely beckons. Quiet charms and a tranquil environment surround the residence. The home itself is spectacular; smooth, open flow between rooms, elegant inlay wood floorings, and the recently remodeled master suite are just some of the main attractions. Live like a king, or a queen, in this exquisite property.
This Contemporary Mediterranean home is located 1 Lyons Plain Road in Weston, CT. It is currently listed at $1,390,000.
- Architectural style: Contemporary Mediterranean
- Lot size: 2.08 acres
- Total size: 6,518 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: Water frontage, stone fence, outdoor lighting, deck, grill, a separate guest house.
- SLAB foundation with asphalt shingle roof. A paved garage space for two cars is also available.
- Expansive grounds that roll on to a lightly wooded area. A natural pond completes the tranquil setting, perfect for relaxation and more.
- No. of bedrooms: 4
- No. of bathrooms: 5 full baths, 3 half baths
- Kitchen appliances: Microwave, cooking range, wall oven, refrigerator, grill, icemaker, freezer, dishwasher.
- Kitchen features: Spacious and modern, flows into a breakfast nook for warm and comfortable morning meals or snacks in between.
- You will love the seamless flow between the living room, dining room, wet bar, kitchen, and breakfast nook.
- Enjoy plenty of gorgeous natural light during the day thanks to the home’s double-sided screened windows, which perfectly complement the inlay wood flooring.
- The master suite is the piece de resistance of the property, boasting 2 walk-in closets and 2 full baths.
- Make your guests stay the night at either the ground-level apartment or the separate guest house.
- There are several schools located near this Lyons Plain road, namely Hurlbutt Elementary School, Weston Middle School, and Weston High School.
- North from Lyons Plain is Aspetuck Valley Country Club, a family-friendly facility noted for its rolling, wooded landscape, social amenities, and golf.
- Looking to get immerse yourself in nature? Check out Brett Woods Open Space and Newman-Poses Preserve.
To learn more, check out this property’s listing page. From there, you can also request for more information or schedule a showing or directly contact Todd Miller at 203-257-9909.
For more information about the community, read our Weston, CT area guide.