11 Steep Hill Road is located in the neighborhood of Lower Weston in Weston, CT. This lovely single-family residence is currently listed in the market for $899,000.
- Architectural style: Colonial
- Lot size: 2 acres
- Total size: 7,263 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: French doors, balconies, deck, two garage spaces, asphalt shingle roof, palladium window, and a wooded outdoor area.
- The lushly landscaped outdoors can easily your favorite part of the property, with enough trees for privacy and solitude.
- The home’s white paint makes it easily distinguishable in the neighborhood.
- No. of bedrooms: 5
- No. of bathrooms: 4 full baths, 4 half baths
- Kitchen appliances: Cook top, washer, dishwasher, wall oven, freezer, refrigerator, microwave
- Kitchen features: Spilling into a breakfast room, the kitchen features custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, a wet bar, and a wine cooler. The kitchen counters are made with limestone, while the breakfast bar is the place to be for pancakes and waffles.
- The master bedroom boasts a beautiful hardwood floor. A walk-in closet and a full bath complete the package.
- Hang out at the den– transform it into a study, a recreation room, or simply a place where you can relax.
- 11 Steep Hill Road is located a short distance away from Weston’s top-performing schools. These institutions include Hurlbutt Elementary School, Weston Middle School, and Weston Middle School.
- Amenities in the neighborhood include a pool, a children’s playground, a park, and a library.
Schedule a viewing today or explore the property thanks to the wonders of technology. A virtual tour of 11 Steep Hill Road is available here. You can also get in touch with Ruta-Leo Associates directly at 203-291-7675 or rutaleo(at)higginsgroup(dotted)com.
For more information about the area, check out our Weston, CT town profile.