Your own Private Oasis
This exquisite five bedroom and 7 full, 4 half baths, offers a private world of healthy living with state-of-the-art amenities and is known to the public as “The Governor Estate.”
The 8,247 square-foot-layout includes a sleek Scandinavian open kitchen with custom cabinetry and a view overlooking a massive indoor pool. There’s a first and second floor master suite, full gym located on the lower level, a wet bar, wine cellar and a recreation room.
The grounds boasts a large marble entertaining patio, organic vegetable garden, a heated outdoor pool and tennis court. Beyond the main home, a guest house is tucked amid the greenery.
- 8,247 square feet
- 5 bedrooms, 7 full baths and 4 half baths
- 2 master suites
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full gym
- Wet bar
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Full Finished basement
- Security system
- Lot size: 3.8 acres
- Outdoor lighting
- Guest house
- Hot tub
- Golf courses– Fairfield offers several golf courses, including the private Brooklawn Country Club and Country Club of Fairfield, and the municipal golf courses, The Patterson Club and the Fairchild-Wheeler Golf Course.
- Long Island Sound– One of largest estuaries in the US, Long Island Sound offers fantastic water activities, such as swimming, fishing, boating and bird and wildlife watching.
- Riding trails– If you love horseback riding, Fairfield has an extensive bridle trail system managed by The Fairfield Bridle Trails Association.
For more information about this listing, check out this page, or get in touch with Lisa Jones at 203-218-6664 or her website. If you want to know more about homes for sale in Fairfield, CT, visit this page.