Fans of American real estate classics will love this single-family home. Laidback and relaxed, this 3-bedroom/2-bathroon Ranch-style home is the perfect fit for unassuming homebuyers who are looking for a home designed for living and entertaining. The best part about this home is its location — it’s just a short distance away from some of Greenwich’s most notable attractions.
This cozy and inviting home is located in 45 Doubling Road, just a few minutes away from Greenwich Avenue. It is up for sale for $1,699,000.
- Architectural style: Ranch
- Lot size: 1 acre
- Total area: 2,435 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: Manicured and spacious lawns, elegant French doors, patio, sprinkler system, outdoor grill.
- Concrete foundation with wood shingle roof and attached, two-car garage.
- Lush and well-maintained outdoor space for recreation and entertainment.
- No. of bedrooms: 3
- No. of bathrooms: 2
- Kitchen appliances: Microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, cook top, wall oven, etc.
- Kitchen features: Modern and updated kitchen that receives plenty of natural light during daytime. The kitchen seamlessly connects to the adjacent dining room and features a bar, perfect for entertaining.
- The foyer is simple and lovely, with its classic black and white diamond tiles doing most of the talking.
- Rooms are connected well with a nice flow, giving an easy and open atmosphere.
- A double-sided fireplace is the piece de resistance of the living and dining rooms, which are adjacent to each other.
- There are three golf courses located a few minutes away from this residence: Greenwich Country Club, Burning Tree Country Club, and Round Hill Club. There is another golf course located a couple of miles away called Blind Brook Country Club, but you’re crossing state lines to Purchase, NY.
- If you would like to get in touch with nature, head to Mianus River Park, located on the Greenwich/Stamford border.
For more information, check out this property’s listing page. You can also get in touch with Chadwick Ciocci at 203-581-1230 / 203-987-4789 or by contacting our Greenwich office at 203-629-2900 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Greenwich, CT itself, check out our community page.