A unique real estate find, 470 Pequot Avenue is a historic Board and Batten treasure as imagined from a fairy tale. Built in 1859, this historic home is an impeccably preserved Antique in Carpenter Gothic architecture. Although centuries old, 470 Pequot Avenue is well-appointed with all the latest mechanicals and amenities. A fully fenced-in yard surrounds the home, with gardens that burst into color come spring and summertime.
470 Pequot Avenue is a single-family residence in the village of Southport in Fairfield, CT. The historic property is currently listed in the market at $979,000.
- Architectural style: Colonial, Antique (Carpenter Gothic)
- Lot size: 0.14 acres
- Total size: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Prominent features: Fully fenced-in yard, patio, porch, beach rights, close proximity to the water, sprinkler system, paved driveway, wood shingle roof, whole house generator.
- Head to the beach for a date with the sun. 470 Pequot Avenue comes with beach rights, which gives you access to the residents’ beach in Southport and Fairfield.
- The gardens flow into the oversized patio, leaving your family and friends plenty of outdoor living space.
- No. of bedrooms: 3
- No. of bathrooms: 2 full baths
- Kitchen appliances: Cook top, washer, dishwasher, wall oven, dryer, refrigerator, microwave.
- Kitchen features: Recently updated, the kitchen features custom cherry cabinets and complementing walnut counters. Top-of-the-line appliances from Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero. In the center is a spacious island with seating. The kitchen gently flows to the casual dining area.
- Cozy up to either of the two fireplaces on those cold autumn nights.
- Additional features of 470 Pequot Avenue include a new furnace, auto-transfer generator, security and irrigation system, and a private driveway with enough space for two cars. The basement has been reinforced with new beams and a state-of-the-art sump pump.
- There are several schools located near 470 Pequot Avenue, including Mill Hill Elementary School, Roger Ludlowe Middle School, Fairfield Ludlowe High School, as well as numerous private schools.
- For recreation and entertainment, the following attractions are just close by: Country Club of Fairfield, Southport Athletic Club, and Sherwood Island State Park.
For more information about the property or to request a private tour, contact the Vanderblue Team today at 203-254-9000 or floria(at)vanderblue(dotted)com. You can also get in touch with our Fairfield, CT office by dropping by 1499 Post Road or emailing us at fairfield(at)higginsgroup(dotted)com.
Get to know Fairfield, CT through our town profile.