Wake up to soothing outdoor views at this magnificently designed 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Colonial masterpiece with a contemporary edge. This property is located within the Davenport Point Waterfront Association, and is currently available for $1,525,000.
The property boasts a great selection of upgrades, including a stunning rooftop deck where you can relax and soak in the panoramic water views. Its location is a dream come true for those who enjoy water activities, as the nearby John J. Boccuzzi Park is perfect for fishing, boating, kayaking and more. This home is perfect for anyone looking for an unbeatable quality of life!
- 5,092 square feet
- Security system
- Large basement
- Laundry and utility room
- Spacious modern kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
- Office/computer room
- Gorgeous living room equipped with fireplace
- 9-foot high ceilings and hardwood floors
- Bathrooms with large tubs and separate shower enclosures
- Zoned centralized air conditioning and gas heating
- Elegant bedrooms with stunning views
- Asphalt shingle roof
- 2-car garage
- Spacious rooftop deck with panoramic water views
- The nearby John J. Boccuzzi Park is a superb venue for a wide variety of outdoor activities. Go on a boat ride, catch some fish, take a leisurely stroll on the boardwalk, and more.
- The Innis Arden Golf Club features a world-class 18-hole, par 70 course, tennis and paddle courts, and a 3,000-square-foor fitness and training center.
- Head to Old Greenwich and sample some of the fine cuisine from their world-class restaurants. Places worth checking out are Re Napoli Pizza, Le Fat Poodle, and Winfield’s.
If you’d like to know more about the property, you can get in touch with Jordan Dolger by calling 203-240-8318. You can also contact our Stamford office at 203-504-5005, or by visiting this page.
Want to know more about Stamford? Take a look at this page.