This stunning 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom family compound offers a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle like no other. Priced at $2,695,000, the magnificent Colonial-style property flawlessly combines stylish interior design with a lovely variety of outdoor features, giving residents a perfect blend of privacy, comfort, and breathtaking outdoor views.
Located in the scenic neighborhood of Greenfield Hill, the property sits on a sprawling 2.6-acre lot and consists of a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom (with 2 half baths) main residence, a well-designed guest house, separate garage apartment, and a pool house. All structures are masterfully crafted out of black mahogany, quarter sawn oak, stonework, and 200-year-old pine and cherry.
For those who love spending time outdoors, the home’s gorgeous resort-style pool with California Redwood luxe pool house and patio is the perfect spot for entertaining guests or relaxing after a long day at work.
- 6,064 square feet
- Kitchen with breakfast nook and top-quality appliances
- Family room with soaring high vaulted ceilings, bay/bow windows, beams, fireplace, and hardwood floor
- Zoned centralized air conditioning and gas radiant heating
- State-of-the-art security system and integrated audio system
- Spacious office and computer room
- Fully equipped fitness room and media room
- Comfortable bedrooms with breathtaking outdoor views
- Slate roof
- Outdoor lighting
- French doors
- Swimming pool with pool house
- Parking court and auto garage
- Golf enthusiasts are minutes away from two excellent golf courses: the H. Smith Richardson Golf Course and Brooklawn Country Club.
- Nearby shopping venues include Fairfield Woods Plaza, Black Rock Shopping Center, and Turnpike Shopping Center.
- The five-acre Adventure Park at Discovery Museum is a fantastic, family-friendly venue with over 100 platforms connected by a network of bridges and zip lines.
If you want to know more about the property, check out this link.
Need more information about Fairfield? Take a look at this page.