76 Spectacle Lane, Wilton, CT 06897
Listing #: 170166500
An alluring emerald drive leads to an oasis you could call home. This Contemporary habitat with passive solar, Energy Star rated doors, windows and 5 zone heat is as luxurious as it is practical. The exterior is pristine, private and designed with low maintenance features.The entry opens to a two story foyer, dining room with French doors and dramatic living room with cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and Atrium door to the deck.
The refreshing white kitchen with granite counters, stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and sliders to deck share a fireplace with the neighboring family room.
A wet-bar is perfect for entertaining or a nightcap. Optional first floor 4th bedroom is currently enjoyed as a home office. The contemporary staircase opens to a compelling 2nd story landing with views of the living room and foyer below. The master suite with updated master bathroom and walk-in closet as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 with an updated hall bathroom and a plethora of storage complete the second floor. The walk-out lower level offers a huge game/play room with wood-stove and sliders to the lush and beckoning yard,exercise room, wine cellar and an abundance of storage. Imagine life at 76 Spectacle Lane: Exclusive yet affordable and oh so close to all Wilton and neighboring Ridgefield have to offer including schools, villages, local shops + eateries, library and walking trails.
Top 10 Things We Love About Life at 76 Spectacle
- Time spent on the deck, dining, entertaining or just relaxing and listening to the
sounds of nature.
- The family room and kitchen are the heart of this home with the island, fireplace and wet bar all nearby. Large groups or small, everyone feels included.
- The dining and living rooms, with the gas fireplace and access to deck, is a great area for gatherings of all sizes, and guests don’t see the messy kitchen
- The master bedroom suite feels like a retreat with its updated bathroom, freshly painted walls, and new hardwood floors.
- We love the lower level for a game of pool, working out, and for overflow when our home is filled with guests at the holidays. The wine cellar is a plus. We have so much space and so much storage!
- We love that the first floor bedroom makes a perfect home office.
- The natural setting of this home is so private yet we are so close to all Wilton has to offer; including the schools, village, local shops and eateries, library and walking trails.
- The back yard is private enough that we are able to have breakfast on the deck in our bathrobes!
- Exclusive lifestyle at an affordable price (5 zone heating, passive solar, reasonable taxes)
- This neighborhood is wonderful for walking, cycling, nearby hiking and cross country skiing. Coming home always feels like a retreat.
76 Spectacle Improvements
- Driveway Paving + Repaving 
- Replace Roof Shingles + upgrade Gutters (with extra capacity + screens)
- Replace all Exterior Doors/Windows (Andersen 400 Series with Solar Heat Gain)
- Add all Landscaping (from initial occupancy) – stone walkway, lawn, lighting, shrubs/
- trees, stone walls, snow plow resistant Mailbox
- Expand Septic System Capacity
- Kitchen Remodel
- Remodel of all Bathrooms
- Finish Storage Area off of Master Bedroom Closet – shelving, clothes hanging, lighting and carpet
- Finish Basement: TV/Pool room, exercise room, Wine Cellar and Wood Stove
- Add Propane for Gas Cooktop (Kitchen) and Fireplace (Living Room)
- Replace Flooring on First Floor – wood and tile
- Add Ceiling Fans throughout house (all 3 levels)
- Add Water Treatment system
- Add Radon Treatment system
- Upgrade Security System
- Replace buried Oil Tank (2010 -> 330 Gallon Tank in basement)
- Upgrade to an operational Sky Light with shade
- Replace Well Pump
- Rebuild Oil Burner
- Whole House Air Conditioning addition (2 units/areas)
For more information about this listing, check out this page or get in touch with Susan Leone at (203) 209-2075 and visit her website. If you want to know more about homes for sale in Wilton, CT visit this page.