Perched on top of the highest point in one of the most desirable and sought-after areas in Greenfield Hill, this gorgeous 6-bedroom, 6- full bathroom, 2 – half bathroom Colonial offers outstanding value along with an unbeatable quality of life. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own one of the most impressive luxury properties in the area – the home is currently available for $4,495,000.
Surrounded by lush views and over ten acres of space, this gorgeous Colonial-style home offers a comfortable, laid-back lifestyle unlike any other. The home is also very ideal for enthusiasts looking for a potential equestrian property, with its expansive lawns, 2,500-square-foot post and beam barn, 1,900 sq.ft. legal guesthouse and pool house with summer kitchen, full bath and fireplace.
Surrounded by breathtaking views of soaring hardwoods and lush terrain, this sophisticated 7,800 square-foot Colonial-style home features a unique combination of comfort, luxury and elegance.
The property boasts a fine selection of first-class features such as:
- Bright and airy interiors with hardwood floors, high vaulted ceilings, oversized insulated windows, and a built-in audio system
- Elegant bathrooms equipped with large tubs
- A 1,900 square-foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom guesthouse
- A well-designed gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook and high-quality appliances
- A dramatic family room and formal dining room perfect for entertaining guests
- A cozy library/study room
- A large swimming pool with Jacuzzi and pool house
- Walled formal gardens
- Expansive lawns with room for sport courts or equestrian facilities
- Tons of storage potential
Nearby amenities include a children’s playground, golf course, shopping mall, tennis courts, medical facility, library, and public transportation.
Interested in buying this beautiful home? Get in touch with Higgins Group Real Estate by visiting this page. Our team of seasoned real estate agents are here to ensure a seamless, stress-free home buying experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’d like to know more about the area, take a look at this page.