Greenwich is a scenic town located in Fairfield County that’s home to an estimated population of more than 62,000 residents.
The town is located less than an hour away from Manhattan, making it excellent for buyers looking for a place with a hometown atmosphere just minutes away from big-city amenities.
Residents at Greenwich never run out of interesting destinations to visit as the town boasts a wide array of shopping hubs, museums, parks, beaches, cafés and restaurants, and other attractions.
Homes for sale in Greenwich
Many beautifully designed properties with a wide array of great features await home buyers searching for an ideal property in Greenwich.
Homes in Greenwich are situated in neighborhoods that offer tons of privacy, convenience, and relaxation for residents.
Some of the excellent neighborhoods in Greenwich are:
- Belle Haven
- Cos Cob
- North Greenwich
- North Street
- Old Greenwich
- Round Hill
A few examples of homes found in Greenwich include:
- Comfortable 2-bedroom ranch-style homes with oversized lots
- Charming Colonial homes with open floor plans and light-filled living spaces
- Well-built brick Cape Cod homes suitable for expansion
- Farmhouse-style homes overlooking expansive landscaped yards with outdoor patio areas
- Waterfront European-style estates with breathtaking panoramic views
- Impressive Georgian manors with luxurious features and more than 18,000 square feet of living space
Common features of homes include:
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Exterior features such as sundecks, covered patios, and screened porches
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Beautifully designed interiors
- Expansive living rooms with fireplace
- Gorgeous sunlit chef’s kitchens with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- Stylish master bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms
- Tons of storage space
If you’d like more information about the excellent homes available in Greenwich, contact the Higgins Group today. Visit this page to get in touch with any of our offices.