New Canaan is a town in Fairfield located around 8 miles northeast of Stamford and less than an hour away from New York City. The town is considered one of the wealthiest communities in the nation, and is included in CNN Money’s list of top-earning places.
New Canaan is one of the best places for those planning to raise a family, with a vibrant community, a top-quality school system, a safe and quiet environment, enjoyable community events, and a wide variety of recreational activities.
Homes in New Canaan
Buyers will find many excellent neighborhoods in New Canaan with gorgeous tree-lined streets and many nearby schools, shops, restaurants and services. Neighborhoods in New Canaan offer a very family-friendly lifestyle, perfect for growing families.
Some of the neighborhoods in New Canaan include:
- Bob Hill Lane
- Hoyt Farm
- West New Canaan
Homebuyers will find a brilliant selection of well-built homes in the neighborhoods of New Canaan. Some options include:
- Spacious Arts & Crafts-style homes
- Sophisticated six-bedroom estates with expansive gardens and terraces
- Custom ranch-style homes with panoramic views
- Private country estates surrounded by wooded acres
- Century-old Colonial homes filled with luxurious features and amenities
Common features found in New Canaan homes include:
- Expertly designed lawns and gardens
- Spacious open floor plans with beautifully proportioned rooms
- Exquisite millwork
- Soaring ceilings and large windows
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchens with marble and granite countertops
- Beautiful master suites with elegant bathrooms
- Formal living rooms equipped with fireplace
- Fully equipped home theaters and media rooms
- Gorgeous patio areas and sun decks
- Large wine cellars and tasting rooms
- Garages that can accommodate five vehicles or more
- Tons of storage space
If you’d like more information about the excellent homes available in New Canaan, contact the Higgins Group today. Visit this page to get in touch with any of our offices.