Richmond Hill (also known as the West Side of Stamford), is one of the earliest established communities in the state of Connecticut. The area is located west of downtown Stamford and east of Greenwich.
The neighborhood is a small yet charming, offering residents a chance to live a very laidback lifestyle.
It’s also ideal for those looking for a career in Manhattan, due to its close proximity to train stations and Interstate 95.
Homes for sale in West Side / Richmond Hill
Convenience is one of the biggest perks of living in this area. Train stations, banks, shops, restaurants, and destinations like Old Greenwich and downtown Stamford are just minutes apart.
The architectural styles of homes in this area include traditional, mid-century, Colonial, Cape Cod, and more.
Common features of homes include:
- Well-maintained lawns and yards
- Spacious open floor plans with generously proportioned rooms
- Comfortable family rooms and dining rooms
- Luxurious gourmet kitchens with top-quality stainless-steel appliances and marble or granite countertops
- Outdoor patios with sundecks
- Gorgeous master suites with luxurious bathrooms
Condos and apartments for sale in West Side / Richmond Hill
Home buyers looking for a condo or apartment in West Side / Richmond Hill can find a great variety of excellent properties that range in size from 2-bedroom to 6-bedroom floor plans.
Most apartment/condo communities in the area offer access to many wonderful amenities which include:
- Optional separate storage units
- Private underground parking spaces
- Large outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Multi-purpose community clubhouses
- Fully equipped gyms and fitness rooms
Richmond Hill Homes, Condos and Apartments
If you’d like more information about the properties available in West Side / Richmond Hill, contact the Higgins Group today. Visit this page to get in touch with any of our offices.